100% Foreign Owned
If you want to start a 100% foreign-owned business, you will need a minimum capital of RMK 500,000 for consultancy and advisory services.
For the import, export, trade and catering businesses, investors need 1 million RM or more. As a Malaysian foreign shareholder, you need a unique and profitable business concept for the Malaysian economy.
Partnerships require a minimum capital injection of RM 350,000 and must have an authorized capital of RMK 500,000.
- Malaysian investors must take the following measures during the establishment process:
- If you have a business that is one hundred percent of foreign ownership, you must examine the scope of your business with your consultants
- Give shareholders and corporate directors a name
- Recommend three company names and search to see if they are available
- After confirming the selected name, prepare all relevant business documents and the list of shareholders and directors
- Send Commission registration documents to companies in Malaysia for approval
- After the documents have been approved, you will receive a registration certificate
- To include Sdn Bhd in Malaysia, the following requirements must be met;
- You have at least two directors
- Minimum two shareholders
- Decide on the ownership structure - whether it will be a joint venture or one hundred percent of foreign ownership. The decision will affect the paid-up capital.
Once included, the Malaysian company will have a name that ends in Sdn Bhd and means that it is a limited liability company.
After receiving your registration certificate, your company is expected to provide its registration number in all its official messages, business cards and all the documents it sends.